BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO REVIEW


Today I have a Batiste dry shampoo review for you! I have previously tried several dry shampoo's and I have to say that each and every one of them had their flaws - either they didn't do much at all or the scent was too overpowering. Speaking about Batiste dry shampoo's, I have seen a lot of beauty bloggers reviewing and saying great things about them but I never had the chance to try them out for myself, until now. And it's better to start with the original version, right? As a brunette, I was curious to try the medium & brunette version, too. So let's get into it..


Both of them have different scents - I would say that the brunette version has a softer scent and the original is more fresh. They are both lovely and most importantly, they're not intense, you don't end up smelling like a flower shop or cheap fragrance, in fact the scent is barely there after using the product. 

My hair tends to get oily very quickly so dry shampoo is a life saver for me, unless I want to wash my hair every other day, which I don't. They do leave greasy hair clean and refreshed afterwards and I think it's a great product to use between washes. Used properly (with about 30 cm distance from roots and massaged/brushed thoroughly) it doesn't leave your hair looking gray. Although if you have darker hair than me, you may want to choose one for dark & deep brown hair. With the brunette version though you have to be careful not to accidentally spray it on your ears like I did the first time because it comes out brown so that can leave the skin looking dirty, and who wants that!? :)

4 comments

  1. What a wonderful review! Must try this shampoo!
    http://www.fashion-soup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yes, it is indeed a good dry shampoo!

      Delete
  2. I love Batiste! This is by far the best dry shampoo I've tried!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete