FALL VIBES


Days are surely getting shorter and shorter - an observation I made during this outfit shoot as it got darker and darker within few minutes. And the shoot wasn't even a long one. 
I have mixed feelings about the season change; excited about how beautiful it'll look once the leaves have colored and excited about spending those dark and chilly evenings watching my favorite TV shows with a hot beverage but, at the same time I miss the warm summer nights and everything that came along with them. Well, I guess that's human nature. 
Today's look is quite autumnal, not because there's so much black in it though. I just think it has that vibe to it. :) Hope you enjoy this outfit post!


Jacket: Vero Moda
Sweater: H&M (similar: here)
Shorts: Vero Moda
Boots: H&M
Clutch: ebay
Watch: ebay

2 comments

  1. Nice look, love the jumper!

    Liva / dropofinkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so comfy and casual! I like the color palette you’ve chosen and absolutely love the styling here!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete